The minds behind Periocampus
On this journey you will be accompanied by internationally-renowned teachers, who will follow you at each stage of the journey.
World renowned speakers, clinicians and researchers in Periodontology, Prof. Filippo Graziani and Prof. Cristiano Tomasi are the founders of Periocampus, one of the most successful educational courses in Italy, with over 700 Alumni that have participated in the 8 years since its foundation.
Periocampus is the soul of its partecipants.
Periocampus’ soul and the heart are the people who take part in the course: on the one hand, the participants of the campus – who form Periocampus Alumni – on the other, its teachers.
University of Pisa, UCL London
- Full professor in Periodontology – University of Pisa
- Coordinator of the sub-unit in Periodontology, Halitosis and Periodontal Medicine – University of Pisa, Italy
- Past President of the European Federation of Periodontology
- Visiting Professor in Periodontology – Eastman Dental Institute
- University College of London, London, UK
- Honorary Professor – Faculty of Dentistry, Hong Kong SAR, China
Salgrenska Institute, University of Gotheburg
- Associate Professor – Sahlgrenska Academy University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Visiting Professor – University of Padova, Italy
Eastman Institute, UCL London
- Associate Professor – UCL, Eastman Dental Institute of London
- Director of the MSc in Dental Hygiene programme at the University College London.
University of Pisa
- Clinical assistant in Periodontology – University of Pisa, Italy
- Certified in Clinical Periodontology and Implant Dentistry in association with University of Gothenburg, Sweden
University of Pisa, UCL Eastmasn Institute of London
- Master of Science in Periodontology at Eastman Dental Institute, London
- Specialist in Periodontology
University of Pisa
- PhD Candidate in Periodontology – University of Pisa, Italy
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – University of Ljubljana, Slovenia